I’m a qualifed trainer and assessor (AET – formerly PTLLS and CAVA – formerly A1, respectively)
I specialise in delivering workshops and training sessions around employability, returning to work, project or business development. Additionally, I can deliver your pre-designed training sessions or support the creation of them.
Upcoming training sessions:
Activate Your Idea
4 weeks to develop the idea that you’ve been sitting on for way too long. It’s time to take action!
These once a week group workshops are designed to:
- Download your ideas from your head onto a visable document
- Identify, challenge and remove self-limiting beliefs and barriers
- Equip you with new skills and knowledge to develop your idea / project / business
- Create a structured plan with goals, timelines and milestones
- Give access to an inspirational, supportive network
- Keep you accountable and on track
We will be working in a small group of 12 people who all want to do and have more but need a bit of a push to get started.
Starting October 2019.
Wednesdays 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
6.30pm – 8.30pm – refreshments provided
Venue: 3Space, International House, Canterbury Crescent, Brixton, London SW9 7QD
£85 for 4 weeks or £25 per session. You are advised to attend all 4 sessions to get the maximum benefit.